11 September 2011

The Row Spring Summer 2012

For a brand that started out with a USP of luxe basics I am loving how The Row has evolved into a luxury RTW collection over the seasons. My favourite season to date (or as I thought) was Fall/Winter 2011-12 but having seen the Spring Summer 2012 show I have now changed my mind...their designs are getting better and better each season. There was no heavy colour in the collection, just shades of white, ivory, soft nude and mint with silhouettes of long sleeveless tunics, silk pajama style pants and robes finished off with beautiful embellishments.
The Olsen's have taken their inspirations from a Seattle exhibition of Nick Cave's Soundsuits and the country of Tibet. "We wanted everything to float and breathe, or make a sound even," Mary-Kate explained afterward.





Images: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment