20 September 2011

Fashion Fringe 2011

On Saturday 17th September 2011 I had the privilege of attending Fashion Fringe with my gorgeous friend Ali. We had a great night and was given VIP treatment with a tour back stage to meet the three fabulous designers. My prediction was right, as soon as I saw Fyodor Golan and their 'Flowers of Evil' collection I knew they would win, and I am so happy they did. Their designs were simply stunning with the most exquisite attention to detail on their laser cut dresses.... they are going to be huge, I can feel it. I did manage to get a few photos of the collection but they are not great, I am certainly no Mario Testino, LOL.

In lights.
Fyodor Golan

Fyodor Golan

Fyodor Golan

Fyodor Golan

Fyodor Golan

Fyodor Golan
The Invite

The Invite

The Goodie Bag
All images: Styleesa

No comments:

Post a Comment