20 September 2011

Home From Home | The Berkeley Hotel, London

Prior to my night at Fashion Fringe on Saturday 17th September 2011 I decided to check into my favourite hotel in London, The Berkeley. I love staying here, I get so well looked after and it is such a beautiful hotel in a great location.
The rooms are all luxuriously appointed with everything a fashionista could want as well as excellent service, it is also just round the corner from Harvey Nichols & Harrods so your feet don't get too sore carrying all those heavy shopping bags.
Fashion biscuits in my room on arrival

Plenty of space in the bathroom for my essentials, as well as complimentry Bamford toiletries.

The most comfortable bed in London.
Beautiful freah flowers adron every corner of the lobby.

The small but cosy lobby.

All Images: Styleesa

No comments:

Post a Comment