1 December 2011

My Favourite Things

My home during the Holiday season (or any other time) does not feel complete without some decadent scented candles, my favourites being Tocca, Diptyque and Jo Malone. As a routine I always light these while wrapping my gifts in Paperchase handmade paper and once that is out of the way I can sit and relax with a pile of fresh fashion magazines......bliss.

In preparation for the party season the best treat you can give your hair is a Moroccan Oil treatment mask, if you use it twice a week in the run up your hair will be so soft and shiny...it also smells divine. Finally, I have just invested in a new Chanel lipstick in 'Gabrielle' which I will be wearing with a nude, dewy skin and Chanel's Mat Top Coat that will transform any glossy nail polish into a sophisticated, velvety looking shade.

Holiday Candles |  Tocca Cortina  | Diptyque Perdigone | Jo Malone Roast Chestnut

Chanel Make-Up

A Fresh Pile of Fashion Magazines
Handmade Holiday Giftwrap from Paperchase
Moroccan Oil Hair Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment