2 December 2011

Holiday Windows 2011 | New York City

There is nothing I love more than Christmas in New York City as no other City celebrates quite like it. My visit always starts with shopping in my favourite stores Bergdorf Goodman & Barneys followed by taking in the amazing window displays of Fifth & Madison Avenue. Warm Pretzels, Serendipity Iced Hot Chocolate, Ice skating at the Rockefeller Centre and the Wollman Rink, Sunday lunch in The Oak Bar at the Plaza Hotel to catch a glimpse of the most authentic Santa Claus, dinner at Le Caprice, and that bitterly cold air all evoke memories that keeping bringing me back to the greatest place on earth. I am in the City during December so will be going all out to show you what some of the best department stores are showcasing this season, in the meantime here is a sneak peek of the holiday windows courtesy of The Fashion Spot. I you New York.

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman
Bloomingdales

Gaga's Workshop @ Barneys
Gaga's Workshop @ Barneys

Henri Bendel
All Images: The Fashion Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment