12 October 2011

Stylish Home: Vanessa Traina

Oh how I  love a snoop around a stylish home, but it does have to be something special, and for me Vanessa Traina's apartment ticks all the boxes, it's stylish, eclectic, chic, organized and the attention to detail is second to none. I am loving the trunk come coffee table, the montage of photography, the framed butterfly, the lamp...goodness the list goes on. I could quite happily live in this apartment in New York's West Village myself. I also have an obsession for cosmetic and beauty organisation and everything here has its neat little place, even the Chanel nail polishes in the refrigerator.
Vanessa in her West Village Apartment

I wish we could see more of her closet here, I am sure it has some little gems.

Her life sized Zebra

I am loving the chic pieces on this side table
In her living room
Love the Louis Vuitton trunk as a coffe table and the fur cushions

Cosy bed with fuur throw

An Art Deco bar

Tiger rug and vintage sofa. I love how the seams are coming apart but it only adds to the overall look.
Gorgeous silver tray and decandent glass bottles

Balenciaga bags used as cosmetic purses.

Hair care & accessories

Skincare

Chanel nail polish in the fridge
Even Nars make up has it's place

Diptyque candle & Balanciaga make up purse.
Images: Harpersbazaar.com , Intothegloss & Greytheblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment