13 July 2011

OPI 'Touring America' Fall 2011 Nail Polish Collection

OPI has done it again with their 'Touring America' collection for Fall 2011. They have produced 12 shades inspired by American Cities and the cultural heritage that distinguishes them. The collection features on trend taupe's and grey's as well as zingy brights of coral, rose and melon. Here is a short description of each shade: Road House Blues (Deep Sapphire), Honk if you Love OPI (Rich Raisin), Oh-oh Roll Down The Window (Olive), I Brake for Manicures (Coffee). Both A-Taupe the Space Needle & Get in the Expresso Lane are a dark taupe shade, Suzi Takes the Wheel & French Quarter for your Thoughts are a light grey hue. Are We There Yet? (Watermelon), I Eat Mainley Lobster (Coral), Color to Dine For (Red) and finally My Address is "Hollywood" (Pretty Rose pink). Which shades will you buy? personally, for me it has to be the greys and taupes.

From left to right: Road House Blues | I Brake for Manicures | Uh-oh Roll Down the Window | Honk if you Love OPI

From left to right: A-Taupe the Space Needle | Suzi Takes the Wheel | Get in the Expresso Lane | French Quarter for your Thoughts

 From left to right: My Address is "Hollywood" | Color to Dine For | Are We There Yet? | I Eat Mainley Lobsters
 Images: OPI

No comments:

Post a Comment