5 July 2011

My Beauty Must Haves

Like most women I am regimented when it comes to my skincare routine, we only get one skin and we need to take care of it. My skin is very sensitive, in fact all you have to do is touch it and it goes red. I have been using this cleanser by Avene now for 5 years and this is perfect for me. I cleanse in the morning and double cleanse in the evening to remove the days dirt from my face and neck, it is great becuase it is not drying.
I wear eye makeup every day and this eye makeup by Talika removes all traces in one swipe without irritation. It is also great for contact lens wearers and removing waterproof mascara.
Dr Brandt Lineless eye cream has been a staple of mine for 6 years and I have to say I don't have one line around my eyes, it is truly amazing, it is best used as a preventative measure from your mid twenties.
Olays Pro X range is coming to the UK very soon. I always stock up on the 'Age Repair' day cream and 'Wrinkle Smoothing' night cream whilst in the US, they are like a topical version of Botox, they are not greasy and sit as a fine veil on the skin, the day cream also has the added benefit of a SPF30.
Finally, I must rave about this 'Effaclar Breakout Corrector' by La Roche-Posay It. Is. Truly. A. Miracle. Worker. As soon as you feel a pimple starting to appear apply this and it will stop it in it's tracks.








No comments:

Post a Comment