17 June 2011

Net-a-Porter Spring/Summer Sale Wish List

This is the contents of my 'Wish List' from Net-a-Porter.com. I can feel the sale is going to start any day now. Harrods, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, Browns, Matches etc..... have all commenced theirs so it is only a matter of hours.

All the items I have selected will take me through to the next season perfectly. The Jason Wu dress will look fabulous with some black tights and the Brian Atwood boots as will the Jonathan Saunders skirt. The stunning Lanvin necklace will work to add that extra point of interest to anything.

The Proenza Schouler dress is a risk for me due to the neon shade, however, it will last another season, I think I can live with that.

Edun


Jason Wu


Jonathan Saunders


 Proenza Schouler

Lanvin

No comments:

Post a Comment