3 October 2012

Catwalk to Closet | Givenchy Fold Over Boots

I admit when I first saw these boots on Kim Kardashian I could not believe how ugly they were, in fact she may have put me off these boots for life....she is like a fashion wrecking ball, if she wears it, I won't be...with the exception of the Birkin bag.

However, after seeing them in the flesh in Excelsior, Milan and various street style shots (these show you how they should be worn KK) I have fallen in love with them. If like me you cannot bring yourself to part with £1,300.00 for a high fashion, one season wonder then our high street saviour Zara has come to the rescue with a more wearable version for £89.99....bargain. I predict these will be a sell out for Fall/Winter.

Givenchy £1300 at Degli Effetti

£1300 at Netaporter.com

£1300 at Netaporter.com

Zara £89.99

Zara £89.99

and the street style shots that made me fall in love with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment