19 March 2012

Pyjama Party

Now we have officially hit Spring the high end stores are awash with silk pyjama style pants, and at some point the high street will follow suit. I cannot wait to wear my 13 Crosby pants that have been sat patiently in my closet since that chilly December day when I made the purchase, and although I don't feel brave enough to wear them yet (needs to be slightly warmer for me) I will be teaming mine with a contrasting silk blouse and some chunky Celine shoes from the Spring/Summer collection. If you are fashion enough to try them here are some of my favourites.

Tibi @netaporter £470

Rag & Bone @Netaporter £385

By Malene Birger @Netaporter £200

Clover Canyon @Netaporter £230

Philosophy @Netaporter £400

Alberta Ferretti @Netaporter £635

Etro @Netaporter £445


2 comments:

  1. Seriously love all of these so much! I need a pair!...or two!

    xx
    Kecia

    http://www.couturezooblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they are all amazing...my favourites are Celine from a few seasons ago, so wish I had taken the plunge and bought some : (

      Delete