30 August 2011

Closet Cleansing

I live in a world of organised clutter, so last weekend I decided to re-organise my closet and cosmetic drawers. I archived all my shoes by adding a photo to the front of each box as well as a description of the contents, season and colour. I invested in some shiny new Muji perspex drawer divider trays specifically for my make-up and nail polishes. I also made use of my collection of hand blown glass jars by displaying Fresh & Tocca soaps and Paul and Joe make-up so you can see their beautiful packaging............I now feel less stressed looking at everyday things that are more organised and beautifully displayed.
A small portion of my shoes all neatly labeled

and more shoes
Shoes all colour co-ordinated

Although overstretched for space I have still managed to arrange this closet so it is organised.

special pieces safe in my jewelry box....
whilst everyday pieces are displayed in a hand made bowl.

Friendship bracelets displayed neatly on a plate.

Chanel make-up stored in a Muji tray......

as is my Shu Uemura....

whilst my overflow make-up and huge collection of nail varnish is stored in a drawer.

Hand blown glass jars showcase pretty Paul & Joe packaging.

Fresh & Tocca soaps are stored in glass jars, well they are too pretty to hide.
Images: Styleesa

No comments:

Post a Comment